Fall's in the air!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some chicken and dumplins would be really good. Not ready for chili yet though. Last time I ate it I got sick at work. One hundred degrees outside and running a blower does not make it any better. But when I puke it up I feel better, so we go to Pizza Hut and get the buffet. Big mistake, start to feel bad but I cannot go in the bathroom because a 600lb man went in 15 minutes ago and has not come out. Lesson learned, dont eat chili in the summer.

Sure sign of fall is chopping the corn

I loved chopping corn when I was on the farm!wave after wave of geese heading south.Bucks starting to show up in the hay lots.Trying to pry Youre hand off the tractor steering wheel after 10-12 hours of cutting.Those were some of the best days of my life.

I loved chopping corn when I was on the farm!wave after wave of geese heading south.Bucks starting to show up in the hay lots.Trying to pry Youre hand off the tractor steering wheel after 10-12 hours of cutting.Those were some of the best days of my life.

Lol, yep. Thats why I drive the dumptrucks now. To hel with that chopping crap. :D I get a stiff neck just thinking about it. :msp_unsure:

Back