Few hrs of work w/ 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut some more today with the 361 the more I use this saw the more I love it. Picked me up some files and sharpened the chain and wow it cut so damn good after that just sliced through the maple in the front with ease. Im going to have a ton of splitting to do. Cleaned it really good after I was done also the guys at the stihl dealer were surprised how clean I keep it. After I get a couple more tanks through it im going to tach it just to see what it runs at stock.

Ohhh was also drooling over a 460 they had at the dealer that thing is soo nice barely much heavier then the 361 also. I want another saw im really getting addicted.

Last edited:
Cut some more today with the 361 the more I use this saw the more I love it. Picked me up some files and sharpened the chain and wow it cut so damn good after that just sliced through the maple in the front with ease. Im going to have a ton of splitting to do. Cleaned it really good after I was done also the guys at the stihl dealer were surprised how clean I keep it. After I get a couple more tanks through it im going to tach it just to see what it runs at stock.

Ohhh was also drooling over a 460 they had at the dealer that thing is soo nice barely much heavier then the 361 also. I want another saw im really getting addicted.

Better go get that 460 before you can't buy 'em any longer. WDO

Then go get a 260 because you "need" a swinging/limbing saw. WDO

Back