Finally Bought a Log Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskysplitter

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
After Sandy we had a 70' oak tree fall on the house and car, and a 70' black locust fall on my garage. With that I bought an Echo chainsaw, after cutting up the trees and all the wood I had for a few years I figured it was too much for my 5 electric splitter. So I sold enough stuff in my garage that I didn't use and it paid for my new Huskee 22 ton splitter at $999.00. I want to thank the members on this forum for their reviews on the splitter which helped with my choice. To me it works great at a great price. I also installed the dual wheel trailer jack I got at harbor freight for $21.00 on sale, makes moving around so much easier. I also added the speeco log catcher and the ariens log catcher on the operator side. Am now working on installing a lever throttle control, can't stand the crappy little throttle tab. Thanks! :cheers: Sorry about no pics, I could never figure out how to post them.

Last edited:
postpics.gif

Latest posts

Back