Finally found an oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this one.
92546.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Never saw this before....You might be on to something here[emoji4]

Can someone recommend the best synthetic 2 stroke oil?
i know a old fella that has logged all his life " 50 years " that swears the 99 cent makes two gallons bottle of dollar store " uni -lube " two stroke oil mixed in one gallon of gas is the best oil he has ever used , he says will make a stihil last 6 years of hard logging use , he said he quit using that sthil synthetic stuff cause it wore the crank out in two years , so save your money and just go Uni-lube .

i know a old fella that has logged all his life " 50 years " that swears the 99 cent makes two gallons bottle of dollar store " uni -lube " two stroke oil mixed in one gallon of gas is the best oil he has ever used , he says will make a stihil last 6 years of hard logging use , he said he quit using that sthil synthetic stuff cause it wore the crank out in two years , so save your money and just go Uni-lube .
Some of those old loggers are really something!They know every trick in the book and if they'er missing one they will make one up on the spot.As for the oil being used,50 years ago straight weight,non detergent was fine and some (most all) manufactures recommended it.I don't think I'd try it today unless I was in a pinch though.

All my two-smokers run the same oil. From my (now sold) RD350 twin, to the YZ250s and 125s, my leaf blowers/weedwackers and my Saws. Oh, and my Lawn-Boy. Around $35 a gallon, less if you shop around well. The RD ran WOT like a chainsaw, and I put two hard years on a top end in all the YZs and when I do replace the piston, it is always clean as a whistle. This + a RatioRite and you're all set!

X001-Y001.jpg

Latest posts

Back