Finally got to try out the Blue Beast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
burls

no problems after seeing all these slabs etc makes me not want to retun this mill i got last year and still havent paid for its a s/h alaskan with 48 inch double ended bar and helper handle and a huge auxillary oil tank [ about 6 litres plus] and a brand new chain all to suit a stihl 090 he wants $600 aud for it i thought it was to much just to have sitting there and not use it all that often it hasnt done a lot of slabbing but needs rails and some big wood / i have already 3 090 saws so no problems there , what say you is it a fair price or a bit exxy ? finding the trees is a bit harder i wanted to get some really big red gum and make some bench tops for my place and some tables as i said ive had it 12 mnths and not used it :chainsaw: steve ps the burls were cut by my mate laurie and sold to a guy in nsw im mainly into cutting wood for firewood but have always wanted to have a go at slabbing !!!!

Latest posts

Back