Finding Quality Employees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reach cmon. you cant be that big of a hard on.

now i am not saying what treemds does is right but what if, just what if, he has found a way to better deal with his life and all thats around him by maybe taking a couple pulls off a plant?

would you tell him to take prozac?

maybe this plant eases the pain of a long day. real pain.

would you tell him to take oxyconton?

i think if i had to choose between manmade drugs or something that is "of the earth", i would choose the earth.

only based on the idea that the earth has been around longer than man, it knows what its doing.

now i am not saying what treemds does is right but what if, just what if, he has found a way to better deal with his life and all thats around him by maybe taking a couple pulls off a plant?

i think if i had to choose between manmade drugs or something that is "of the earth", i would choose the earth.

only based on the idea that the earth has been around longer than man, it knows what its doing.

I wouldn't tell him to take anything.

I'd tell him, and anyone else to deal with reality.

I'd tell him, and anyone else to take responsibility for his life and if there's something wrong , to change it or suck it up.
Instead of hiding in a pill bottle or a sack of weed

Real men don't need a crutch to make it thru life.
They do what it takes, take care of their families, and get the job done.

Anything else is just plain weakness.

Last edited:

I would say suck it up and step up to the plate! Any mind altering drug
is not the cure to your problems,facing them is!

i bet neither one of you guys even smiled once during "grandma's boy" did ya?

i'll pee in anyones cup bud. not worried about it personally but i think you might be a little over the top with it.

i'll pee in anyones cup bud. not worried about it personally but i think you might be a little over the top with it.

Dope is wrong.
All the opinions in the world don't change wrong to right.

Grand mas boy :confused: I just want to present the best possible
view of my company. If I hire Cheetch And Chong what would that
make my service appear to be? I don't hate you if you smoke it,
I hope you will see it is the road to nowhere! I however don't want
my reputation tarnished by sketchy personnel ! Just business.

you boys are pointing your fingers at the wrong guy.

i was telling you of my past experiences and who i would rather work with.

rope, grandma's boy is a movie. funny as well.

you boys are pointing your fingers at the wrong guy.

i was telling you of my past experiences and who i would rather work with.

rope, grandma's boy is a movie. funny as well.

Ok, I like humor but can't say I saw it! I just don't understand
you on this topic but maybe the people where you live are different!
I have friends that don't smoke it that I would put up against any that
do! They think clear and portray professionalism at work. I am not saying
that no pothead does not take pride in his work, just in my experience
they are forgetful at some of the worst times:cheers:

Alcohol is the bad stuff, not pot. It is not illeagal to be addicted to alcohol, but it destroys people and relationships to the point that it is obviously harmful, yet legal. I am coming through the other side of 7 years drunk. I am not proud of it, but only inside I am ashamed because I made a choice that I chose, abusing a fun, recreational thing. I have been fixing the problem and I am a very happy man. Talk about how booz kills everything, not about dopers. People who are lazy and retarted like to smoke pot just like intelligent people do, they just use it as a crutch for their short comings at birth. Dopers are what crankers are.

Last edited:
People who are lazy and retarted like to smoke pot just like intelligent people do, they just use it as a crutch for their short comings at birth. Dopers are what crankers are.

It's all illegal, it's all dope.

Dope is wrong.

Alcohol is the bad stuff, not pot. It is not illeagal to be addicted to alcohol, but it destroys people and relationships to the point that it is obviously harmful, yet legal. I am coming through the other side of 7 years drunk. I am not proud of it, but only inside I am ashamed because I made a choice that I chose, abusing a fun, recreational thing. I have been fixing the problem and I am a very happy man. Talk about how booz kills everything, not about dopers. People who are lazy and retarted like to smoke pot just like intelligent people do, they just use it as a crutch for their short comings at birth. Dopers are what crankers are.

Anything a person puts into his body to change his reality is a drug!
No drug is going to change reality for the better not pot,crank,alcohol
or heroin. The change will occur but it will not be liked. It is a temporary
solution to a permanent problem in the person's perception of reality!
Reality sucks I agree sometimes, but sticking a drug in your body will
not cure the problem.

all drugs?

i mean wtf is the difference between pot and the crap the good dr writes a prescription for the bummed out housewife, or the over stressed husband?

that stuff right there is doo doo.

i live my life preferably pill free.

all drugs?

i mean wtf is the difference between pot and the crap the good dr writes a prescription for the bummed out housewife, or the over stressed husband?

that stuff right there is doo doo.

i live my life preferably pill free.

You live your life pill free, but don't know the difference between a Doctor's prescription and illegal drugs ?

You don't smoke pot but argue for it's use on internet forums ?

I must say oldirty, You're an interesting person. :cheers:

It's all illegal, it's all dope.

Dope is wrong.

I call BS on you. Alcohol is no different. I am a law abiding citizen, and I disagree on Alcohol's free pass. BS! Take a poll on here and see how many people drink. A lot. I don't care, I use to drink and know plenty of people who do, but since it's legal, it must be ok. Is booze far better than a plant that doesn't make you stink, sick, blury-eyed, stupid, foolish, eratic, and annoying?

Last edited:
You live your life pill free, but don't know the difference between a Doctor's prescription and illegal drugs ?

You don't smoke pot but argue for it's use on internet forums ?

I must say oldirty, You're an interesting person. :cheers:

probably one of the greatest compliments i have ever been given by a coworker was that i was the jonathan papalbon of our tree company. that i actually made it fun to go to work.

so i do appreciate the compliment man! thanks

but in all seriousness. without pumping someone full of manmade chemical why not use something that is literally of the earth?

you have obviously never had the munchies. how good do you think those munchies would be to someone with a terminal illness or to someone with some sort of ailment that does not allow them the desire or want to eat?

finally an urge for food!

"the munchies" are called "the munchies" for a reason.

we can argue all night but you are too stuck in your ways to have a small look at another angle.

your stuck on the "legality" of it. do you hate thomas jefferson? or george washington? what about abe lincolns wife, mary todd or whatever? they had fields of the sh!t.

I call BS on you. Alcohol is no different. I am a law abiding citizen, and I disagree on Alcohol's free pass. BS! Take a poll on here and see how many people drink. A lot. I don't care, I use to drink and know plenty of people who do, but since it's legal, it must be ok. Is booze far better than a plant that doesn't make you stink, sick, blury-eyed, stupid, foolish, eratic, and annoying?

I agree partially, a problem with alcohol is just as bad as any drug.

but in all seriousness. without pumping someone full of manmade chemical why not use something that is literally of the earth?

you have obviously never had the munchies. how good do you think those munchies would be to someone with a terminal illness or to someone with some sort of ailment that does not allow them the desire or want to eat?

finally an urge for food!

"the munchies" are called "the munchies" for a reason.

we can argue all night but you are too stuck in your ways to have a small look at another angle.

your stuck on the "legality" of it. do you hate thomas jefferson? or george washington? what about abe lincolns wife, mary todd or whatever? they had fields of the sh!t.
Ok, I am starting to get a feeling you are holding back old dirty:laugh:
If not, fire your crew and test your next employees before their sickness
becomes your own! Get out buddy while you can:laugh:

Back