Finished up the 2nd 084 build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neener neener neener...

Here it is at rest.....
attachment.php

parts

where are you finding all your parts? i have an 084 and trying to rebuild but cant seem to find some of the important parts. dont want to pay dealer cost if i can help it. being that you have built three can i contact you with any questions in the future?

nice saws

i got a 084 also its a older one too wondering where i could order cheap bar and chains, well i kno their not cheap bu maybe something used

Brad,
When you sanded the plastic did you use 320 grit then clear??? Buff then clear? I was wondering how a wet sand then rubbing compound last buff would turn out. That clear sure makes the plastic snap!

mines on its way so you can do your magic on it

attachment.php

how much does it take to get one on your door step,
i alsmost fel bad, i got both those saws for less than what 36" bar cost amd the 084 runs pretty good
is that a spare tube under your filter covers incase your truck gets a flat. or is mine misn that thing

Last edited:
lol well not realy, just getn your hopes up,

still havent figured out what you want with all these 084s

take your time, im gona get a 36" bar and chain in the next week or so , i want to run and see if i like it. i think i might like it.

i dont know what im gona end up doing, bein alittle wishy washy i guess.

Latest posts

Back