fire place extrodinair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twincam

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
anybody know anything about these units. My folks have one, and it does have a cat. just wondering the best way to run these and if they are any good

twincam,

I have a Fireplace Extrodinair FPX33 insert. It's non-catalytic. The parent company is Travis industires and also makes stoves/inserts under the Lopi name.

It is the first insert/stove I have owned, but I shopped around hard before I bought it. The workmanship is top notch, it is easy and intuitive to adjust the dampers and pumps out an amazing amount of heat.

I don't know if talking about other forums is kosher here, so mods, feel free to edit this, but www.********** has a stove ratings section that I found to be quite useful.

Hope this helps.

Adam

The FPX web site is www.fireplacex.com
You can navigate to the owners manual for the model that you have.
For instance, here is the owners manual for the model that I have: www.fireplacex.com/TravisDocs/93508091.pdf

This will be my fourth season using my FPX36 and I have found that it performs as well as the manufacturer claims.
I am able to heat my 1900 square foot house with it.
Last year alone I saved $3200.

The FPX web site is www.fireplacex.com
You can navigate to the owners manual for the model that you have.
For instance, here is the owners manual for the model that I have: www.fireplacex.com/TravisDocs/93508091.pdf

This will be my fourth season using my FPX36 and I have found that it performs as well as the manufacturer claims.
I am able to heat my 1900 square foot house with it.
Last year alone I saved $3200.

thanks, now here is a man that knows something about my parents brand of stove. Thanks for the info and sites you sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back