firewood in log lengths

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmfiore

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
hello
does anyone know where i can buy firewood in log lengths in northern nj or east pa buy the delaware water gap

call your local tree companys sometimes you can get a pretty good deal triaxel load (6-7)cord for 500-700 depending on the guy and the wood sometimes even better if you find the right deal.

log length wood

call mr. z's tree service in your area. i just got a load of wood from them. so far so go. they will bring in a truck load approx. 8 cords and put it where you want it. tell him mark besser sent you

Log Lengths in Northern NJ

call mr. z's tree service in your area. i just got a load of wood from them. so far so go. they will bring in a truck load approx. 8 cords and put it where you want it. tell him mark besser sent you[/QUOTE

What is the going rate of log lengths in Northern NJ? Did Mr. Z's give you a decent variety of hardwoods? Thanks for the info.

firewood

all hardwood....ash,oak,maple.......since i was quite a distance from him it was $400....for you if you are closer it might be cheaper

Tthanks for the info. I will look for his number in the phone book. Would you know which county yellow pages he would be in?

Latest posts

Back