firewood prices(INDIANA)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey long time no see. In fact you probably werent much over 10-12 im guessing when me and my friends used to hang out down there all the time. We would jump off the deck of the bridge and if I remember correctly it was you that would climb up the sides to the top and dive in. The height never scared me just the shallowness of the water below.

I seen an ad in the Indianapolis Star the other day for firewood that said, "hardwood, $70.00 a "rick" cut to any length. I thought about calling and telling him I want my "rick" 4 feet long.

What will you do when he pulls in with a 43 cubic foot load cut to 4' long? ?

A honest rick should be 1/3 cord no matter how his customers want it cut. He's just try'n to gain more customers by better service.

Indiana Firewood

Just found the forum, glad to see other Indiana firewood cutters.
Central Indiana, Frankfort, IN.
Some are selling wet sawmill firewood for 50 bucks a truck load, people get a good education on this stuff, a few get 65 to 75 a face cord, I get 100 a face cord, delivered, well seasoned. I only have a few loads left, people seem to be getting worried about a bad winter, fuel prices, and the loss of jobs, etc. What a great forum. BEAR :cheers:

Latest posts

Back