Firewood Processor To Build or Not To Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGAIN I AM NOT GOING TO PRODUCE MULTIPLE MACHINES TO SELL FOR A PROFIT. 1 FOR PERSONAL USE AND IF SOMEONE WANTS TO HIRE ME WITH IT SO BE IT A AM CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO TURN THEM DOWN BECAUSE ITS NOT A BRAND NAME. I THINK YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING THIS A BIT OUT OF PROPORTION. i JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE GOING RATES WERE FOR RUNNING SUCH A MACHINE AND SOMEHOW IT TURNED INTO ALL THIS?????

YES I DID SAY THAT I AM COMBINING FEATURES OF SOME OF THE MORE POPULAR MACHINES, BUT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE PRECISE AND EXACT REPLICAS. IN FACT THEY ARE GOING TO BE BETTER. AND FOR ALL YOU PATENT PEOPLE, WHO KNOWS MAYBE I WILL BE THE ONE SUING THE BIG GUYS IF MY DESIGN WORKS OUT.
GW, don't read too much into the way discussions can waver off topic a little. We're just a bunch of folk having a sit down discussion. You would be surprised at how far some of these discussions can sway from the original post. But you have to take into account, even though you may have started the thread, people can talk to other people too. We're all pretty much friends and family here. :cheers:

In my patent suit the jury found that my invention did substantially the same thing and achieved substantially the same result, but that I did it is a substantially different way. Thus, I did not infringe on the patent and I won the case.

Ah yes. Another example of that would be a known process takes A converts it to B and then converts it to C and finally packages it to form D. No if a person was able to make A directly into D in the package and save steps B and C, that is a vastly different process and they would get the patent and both they and the original patent holder would be able to both made D, but do so via different means. That was one of the sets of patents I hold is for. We skipped the center steps and made the process a one step chemical process.

firewood

which is also why I suggested the least expensive chomper which is tractor powered and a TW1 with a log lift and table gratefor the larger pieces that will not fit.

You can set up the smallest chomper with a gas or electric powered PTO drive, for a lot less money too. I will post the information today for everyones use and benefit.:yourock::deadhorse::chainsawguy:

which is also why I suggested the least expensive chomper which is tractor powered and a TW1 with a log lift and table gratefor the larger pieces that will not fit.

You can set up the smallest chomper with a gas or electric powered PTO drive, for a lot less money too. I will post the information today for everyones use and benefit.:yourock::deadhorse::chainsawguy:

Leon, what did you invent? Not trying to pry, just curious? You don't have to get real specific. . . Was it something in the splitter industry?

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back