Firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like some nice straight grained stuff for splitting, except for that crotch piece.

I wouldn't call those real loads. Hard to make progress with a hobby truck. Just poking ya! Nice looking wood, it will be great to burn in a year or so!

I'm jealous, I'm drooling to go cut wood, but it is terrible hot and humid here still

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Lynn, that's some good lookin' wood you scored. Been a bit hot for splittin' up this end of the state.

Nice looking oak you'll get many loads from that one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The perfect score, nice pics. I dream of scores like that. Did you noodle down the crotch. It doesn't look too bad. I used to leave them in the woods, but since I got this good noodler(echo cs600p) if they aren't too bad and it's good wood like oak I've been noodling some crotchs with great results.......

Lynn, that's some good lookin' wood you scored. Been a bit hot for splittin' up this end of the state.

It was in the 60's Saturday morning so no to bad for manual busting but I still got pretty hot. HEE HEE

The perfect score, nice pics. I dream of scores like that. Did you noodle down the crotch. It doesn't look too bad. I used to leave them in the woods, but since I got this good noodler(echo cs600p) if they aren't too bad and it's good wood like oak I've been noodling some crotchs with great results.......

I did noodle a few pieces however I left one crotch.

Latest posts

Back