First Catostrophic Failure Rod thru case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subscribed...

The old plug and play trick eh? I remember an old guy that bought an 023 kit off me to install himself. He knew everything and had downloaded the workshop manual somewhere. 6 months later he rings me asking if I can check his saw as it won't run. He had forgot to fit the crank seals amongst other things :D

Any pics yet?

To be honest I always assumed that the savings have to come from somewhere...

Howdy,
I'm not familiar with the 55 issue, and I'm not trying to start an argument. Just a little pistory.
Bailey's is by far a marketing company. When the dust settles, they are buying and selling. Over the years they did things like assemble kwik kits in house, but not any manufacturing to speak of. They weren't out-selling foreign piston manufacturers but, they did drag quite a few into the 21st century. When Bailey's started their relationship with Meteor, they were just making the standard fair as far as forestry pistons went. Bailey's had to purchase several thousand pistons at a time, just to get Meteor to start making them. Without that, there still might not be 046, and 066 etc... pistons available. Bailey's made the introduction between Meteor, and their cylinder manufacturers. This probably didn't change Meteor's overall picture as a company but, it opened the door to a good quality manufacturer in our industry.
Regards
Gregg

29676d1343478806-olympics-2012-201250d1224730070-fuse-diagram-thread-useless-without-pictures.jpg

Latest posts

Back