First real milling job with Logosol LSG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave k

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
After work load and bad weather I at last got to a job that should have been a few weeks ago.
I had section felled this beech about 4 years ago and this was all that was left, the rest had become firewood, and is now to be used as a fireplace surround etc in the customers new house built a few yards from where the tree stood.
The operation was a little agricultural as I have not yet got all my gear sorted out i.e. all the great ideas and suggestions picked up here !
Fellow AS member, Little Monkey, came up as well since he is looking forward to milling for his own house so all in all a fun couple of hours for us.
The pics are not great but you get the idea !
Thanks to so many of you guys on here a for the great advice and tips I was able to turn out a reasonable job and have fun doing it. As I was clearing my gear away an old customer turned up and was keen enough to think about milling a 70' fallen beech down on their farm, you can bet that I will looking forward to that !!

Back