First removals went great!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the job! I'm mostly a newbie myself....it's good to see other guys getting out there and taking on their own jobs, feels great doesn't it! Nice looking gear.....what type of rope are you using for rigging? Looking forward to seeing next job!

Congrats on the job! I'm mostly a newbie myself....it's good to see other guys getting out there and taking on their own jobs, feels great doesn't it! Nice looking gear.....what type of rope are you using for rigging? Looking forward to seeing next job!

1/2" Arborplex. Its no bull rope, but then again for time being unless I have someone lowering for me I trust, I wont be butt-hitching any heavy stuff anyways.

Hey, nobodies perfect... Even pro's make mistakes

Overall, You did pretty good! And your gear looks super for a new guy.

Keep it up, You're doing great !

Hey, nobodies perfect... Even pro's make mistakes

Overall, You did pretty good! And your gear looks super for a new guy.

Keep it up, You're doing great !

I've learned the hard way many times over.......its MUCH cheaper to just buy the right stuff the first time, instead of getting the "economy" stuff the first time, realizing its just not quite what you need, and then end up buying the quality stuff in the end anyways. Its hard to bite the bullet sometimes $$$ wise, but I know its worth it in the end. :clap:

"Its hard to bite the bullet sometimes $$$ wise, but I know its worth it in the end."

Damn Straight.

haha lol.....nice job man. I just got done with my second solo tree removal (free take down in exchange for the log). Walnut log!!!!! Whoo hooo! Sawmill time...should make some nice boards. They are so happy with it that they are letting me take down another walnut 3' diameter and a red oak about 1 1/2' diameter.

You should get a wallet that says "Bad motha f***a" (Pulp fiction baby!)

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back