FoMoCo1

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FoMoCo1, newbie rep sent. FYI/FWIW--Being associated with Fish might come back to bite you in the arse :laugh:.

Nice ride, Randy, rep sent. I've always thought the old Rancheros were kewl!

Wow fish has some pull!!!!!!

Took me over 4 years to get my slashes. 6 posts, and he got a full house!!!!!!

I believe the '98 model is going to be a 2.0 with dual OHC of course for the 24 valve setup and if that is what it is then it will be a (non-interference) engine. Pistons want travel far enough to contact the valves at any rpms. Idling,highway speeds etc.

Disregard that last reply, after I got woke up and got my head out of my ### I realized what I said. That one wouldn't have a 2.0 Zetec series, it's a little hard to get a 24 valve setup in a 4 cylinder ya know. You have the V-6 2.5 more than likely in that model and that would still be a (non-interference) engine.

Doo Dads?
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA

Starbursts or whatever they used to call 'em. Oh yeah Novas.

I aint cryin' I earned my "slashes" (the good and the bad)

Oh, the big "As" then.

What about the amount of "Likes", is that the same?

Heck, they should make that one look like a penis, and the more likes, well......... Bigger?

Or like babboons, redder?

{ sp/more red?}

That is pretty much the same concept, eh? Well maybe not....

Maybe more like votes for prom queen......... That would be more like the rep thing...

I don't know how I missed this, but here's an official howdy.

Being an auto tech at a used car dealer I get stuck working on everything and anything. I have always been a Ferd man until I got this job. I will say that I have to work on a lot less Fords but when I do I #####, complain, and usually throw thing. I much prefer working on GM, not to mention the parts ar usually much cheaper.

You can forget about any unAmerican brand. I refuse to work on any of them.

And I gotta agree here, I'm a tech, and shop manager now. I would own a Ford, if I didn't hate working on them. I'm a jeep guy anyway, but I own a chevy 1 ton to haul them around. Ford does some really stupid things when it comes to how they have to be repaired or serviced.

I don't know how I missed this, but here's an official howdy.

And I gotta agree here, I'm a tech, and shop manager now. I would own a Ford, if I didn't hate working on them. I'm a jeep guy anyway, but I own a chevy 1 ton to haul them around. Ford does some really stupid things when it comes to how they have to be repaired or serviced.

I have 1 Ford left. Its a 97 Explorer that is sitting in my driveway with the transmission out. I have a replacement that I bought sitting in the back but I just don't want to fix it.

My tow vehicle is a 3/4 ton Suburban with 454. Pass everything but a gas station.

I'm a jeep guy too. Here's my baby.

jeepriver.jpg

All the stuff I need to take down the highway is GM. (2 Sierras, 1 Astro, 1 HHR.) All my fun stuff is old fords (63 Falcon, 65 and 66 Mustang plus old ford tractors)

Latest posts

Back