Forest Firefighters

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timbercutter007

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for any info. about fighting forest fires.
Stories, Red Card certi., Training, Websites, Anything.
Thanks.

Whish I could help you but can't. My dad retired a District Chief here in Memphis. He held many jobs during his tenure. He was over the Paramedics when Elvis was transported to the Hospital. So , yes, Elvis is dead...........Sorry, ......whatever......I'm sorry to clog this thread. Anybody that goes into a fire w/the knowledge that he may not come out has my respect and gratitude. A Forest fire, surely is a different beast. Good Luck to You.

Hey timbercutter007 checkout wildlandfire.com. It is strictly a wildland fire site and has a wealth of info for perspective fire fighters for contractors.

wild fire

tc007
spent almost 4 seasons fighting forest fires. IF you're seriously interested drop me a line. I spent most of my time on an IR hotshot crew. It is hard work you need to be young, strong, and foolish. Looking back it was probably the best time of my life.

csheil2000,
I am 24 years old. I sent you a e-mail yesterday, I think. It had some questions I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I did sign up for the training in IN a few weeks ago. Let me know if you got the e-mail. Thanks.

tc007
got your email I am a little slow w/ computers (can't find the pull start!!). Will reply.

Latest posts

Back