Found one the #1 way to anger a Tree hugger over Christmas...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My aunt had an enormous collection of vibrators in her closet, but that didn't mean she was pleasuring herself all the time either. :laugh:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol one for each day of the week??

We actually found them one day when we looking for cigarettes...one was as big as my arm...fortunately I didn't have enough worldy wisdom at the time to imagine what the intended application was...

LOL, the one that is as big as your arm, you need to get it so you can beat the tree huggers with it. bad tree hugger bad!!!

Funny part is... your family's friend that opposes "tree murder" went back to her home built of wood... :laugh:

Kinda like a vegan wearing a leather belt and shoes...

There are neccesary evils in this world... kinda like haivng spacemule on arboristsite... :)

Gary

ya, some of them really need to be woke up!!! A good wack with the arm size dildo should do the trick. Maybe that's whey their so stuck up, they need a good STIFF CO......... well ummm, I won't go there. ha ha lol

Sounds to me like story A: "treehugger" and story B: "dildoing Aunt", need to meet up so story A can, well you know...Btw, that incident would not have ruined my families Christmas.

h aha ha ha ha ha dam some funny ****.

Last edited:
This kid figured out what it was for...

funny10.jpg
Thats awesome -dave-

I remember years ago Jay Leno said his wife had a giant vibrator that used 28 D batteries and when his water main broke he used it to bust up the concrete in the driveway LOL

I remember years ago Jay Leno said his wife had a giant vibrator that used 28 D batteries and when his water main broke he used it to bust up the concrete in the driveway LOL

:laugh: :laugh: Dang it...just spit coffee all over the keyboard.

I work for a school district around a bunch of elementary teachers. I have been amazed at the extreme views some of them have regarding the environment, logging, offshore oil drilling, etc.

We have a couple of fanatical recyclers. I made the mistake of tossing an empty can into the trash in front of one, and got a lecture while she dumpster dived for it.

There are also save the whale-ers, vegans, ex-hippie flower children and clueless academics.

The part that saddens me is that these people are teaching our children.

I wonder if she will change her tune when she parks her Geo/Prius/Accord/SmartCar/Whatever under a dead rotten tree and a windstorm comes up, blows it over and flattens her car like a pop can.

We both know she drives a VW, all bleeding hearts drive them around these parts. It's probably a black TDI Jetta with about 12 bumper stickers on it.

2005081202_Display-35.gif

We both know she drives a VW, all bleeding hearts drive them around these parts. It's probably a black TDI Jetta with about 12 bumper stickers on it.

Hey I resemble that remark. Black '03 Jetta TDI, no stickers though. Saving money driving to work at 50 mpg so I can buy more gas, chains and funstuff for my saws.:clap:

It's the real crazy ones like in the opening story that get me.

Veg-Heads - wont eat meat but claim killing and eating a plant is not the samething.

Tree-hugger - call you a muderer if you cut down trees but either eat meat or are a veg-head(which contradicts the above).

Truth is, she had one hell of a lot of nerve!
Coming into your home as an invited guest and expressing her contempt for your lifestyle.
Civilized people, when confronted with a situation such as you describe, politely excuse themselves and go somewhere they find the atmosphere more appealing.
Maybe for Christmas next year, you could send her a copy of Emily Posts book.

Mike

Great Idea

Why don't we we wrap all these posts into a neat little post Xmas card and send it to her. We can call it "Thinking of You"

Just curious-- has there ever been an oil thread here?

I had a lady that saw my "tree service, call xxx-xxx-xxxx" on the window of my truck. She ranted on and on (in the Food Lion parking lot) about me being the cause of global warming, and I think she even metioned the financial crisis. She said deforestation around here is killing our country. I laughed at her, making her even madder. I was in kind of a hurry, so I just told her that pine tree farms are not forests, just like corn fields. And that I didn't even do that kind of work anyway. Crazies, EVERYWHERE. I like to laugh, but when you think about it these people vote the same way we do. It's sad.

Yeah I was gonna mention that she has Green Peace all over her gas run car.

Let see, deforestation hmm but yet they keep breeding which means more homes or apartments need to be built to house their butts.

Last edited:
She said I had a shed full of tree killers, more than she had seen in any one place at the same time. She said that she needed to leave before she got angry and called up her friends...I asked her if she wanted to run my Echo and help shorten some firewood. I picked it up and held it up to her. She turned around and went inside

Kind of reminds me of a time, when I asked a local farmer for permission to hunt waterfowl in their field, that adjoined the river. Well, it was his wife that answered the door and she says "do you mean geese" I say yes and ducks.....She says "well don't those geese mate for life" an at that point realizing the answer is going to be NO, I say.....well ma'am there's no need to worry about that, I'll shoot them both.....Needless to say the door abruptly closed in my face. :laugh:

:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Thats as good as the guy who owned the sex shop. He told his buddy can you watch the counter while I run down to the bank. His buddy goes sure.

Minutes later a blonde comes in looking for a vib. She goes how much is that small one, 7.95 the man says. She goes how much is that bigger one, man goes 27.95. She goes how much is that big chrome one sitting overthere in the corner, he goes oh that one is a 100.00. She buys it.

Abit later the owner returns from the bank. He's looking all around and says where did my chrome Thermos jug go. His buddy goes I sold it to a blonde for a 100.00..........

Truth is, she had one hell of a lot of nerve!
Coming into your home as an invited guest and expressing her contempt for your lifestyle.
Civilized people, when confronted with a situation such as you describe, politely excuse themselves and go somewhere they find the atmosphere more appealing.
Maybe for Christmas next year, you could send her a copy of Emily Posts book.

Mike

Invited Guest...pfftt...she just showed up because she knew she would all be here...

I should have kicked her in the box, but I admit..I had on a new pair of boots and didnt want to get em all messed up.

Latest posts

Back