fox at my job to day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomtrees58

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
34fft3p.jpg

Pretty big fox. It let you get that close in daylight? What, did you have a hot dog in yer pocket or something?

no but I think some feeds him cool for long island there was a 6 point hanging from this old fence tried to jump it did not make it

That is a Red fox (white tipped tail), beautiful animals. We've had a pair of Grey foxes (black tipped tail) hanging around our home for several years now. They've cleaned up the chipmunk and mouse problems we used to have. We really enjoy having them around. Reds are a little bigger than Greys.

I saw a fox in my yard last week. First one i've ever seen here& i've lived here about 15 years. I guess that's what happens when they tear all the woods down and build walmarts, gas stations, and condos for geeks to live in until the woods are all gone.

Don't do that. My 7 year old came home last week with some kid cd exclusively for that song, and its starting to burn pieces of my brain out that I really need.

Don't do that. My 7 year old came home last week with some kid cd exclusively for that song, and its starting to burn pieces of my brain out that I really need.
LOL my 14 y/o son and 21 y/o daughter forced me to listen to it,,,,,,, catchy tune,,,,,,,,,, took days to get over it.

My kids started by sticking the youtube video in my face at every opportunity. Now thanks to mom, I can't even escape it in the car.

Back