Free hearing protection -and- help me with my "new" 011

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had this package on my doorstep today, only six months later, with my free stuff!
The kids sure were intrigued with all the florescent pink and lime green. The whole fam will be set for Laguna
Seca in a couple of weeks, and I may have to hand out a bunch. I cringe seeing kids at races with no hearing protection.

Last edited:
Mine showed up today after 2 months, what a box of goodies. Too bad I'm already half deef.

Treasure Trove

After countless months I received my package today. What an assortment. Can't wait to fire up a saw. I can't even hardly hear my Penny Whistle when using this PPE. My wife says everybody should have hearing protection like this...the critics are everywhere! :)

Most use of earplugs

Sittin' in the fireplace room reading and my daughter shows up with her piccolo.
Yeah they rock !!!!

I filled that out months ago and have not gotten diddly either.
But what the heck. Chainsaws are quiet compared to GUNS!

Bang! BANG!

Your deaf.

Was up on garage roof Friday morning cleaning the chimney and in pulls the mailman. Thought it was more flower bulbs but no it was the freebie box after probably six months. I guess good things do come to he who waits. Nice selection of stuff.

I filled the web app. out 3 times, and on the last commented on the fact that months were passing with no stuff. I also was not making it look like I was some sort of bulk purchaser, but they never state that as a limitation, so send them another web message.

Free Hearing stuff

Read it, Asked for it last week It came today. Looks like Real Good Muffs. We'll most likely order these.2 points NRR better than what we have now.

The plug assortment arrived in a week and the muffs came seperately, about a week after that.

The muffs are already my favorites.

I don't usually use ear plugs, so I will take them to work and the gun club to give to friends. The little purple/yellow plugs are comfortable though, probably the first ones I've found I can tolerate.

Hurrah!!!! *happy dance*

YAY!!!!!!
^color of muffs^
:clap: :clap:
Finally, several months later, havin' pretty much given up for livin' 'north', my box of goodies arrived at the local PO, woo-hoo! Nice selection too, I'll be down the road testin' out some of the high-noise plugs in about 20mins but I have a feeling the muffs will be getting alot of use (hey they help hold me glasses on eh!), very comphy as well. :chainsaw: "WHAT?" :chainsaw: "WHAT?" :greenchainsaw: "Kk, hear ya now!" :D
Cool!

:cheers: and special :cheers: to da OP

Serge

Many thanks to the original poster, my kit arrived only 2 weeks after I filled out the form. Although I managed to snatch up the orange "earbud" style earplugs, the guys in the backroom where I work grabbed a bunch of the others... and... they liked them so much that tomorrow we'll be ordering up about $1k worth of PPE from Howard Leight.

Thanks for the tip!

Many thanks to the original poster, my kit arrived only 2 weeks after I filled out the form. Although I managed to snatch up the orange "earbud" style earplugs, the guys in the backroom where I work grabbed a bunch of the others... and... they liked them so much that tomorrow we'll be ordering up about $1k worth of PPE from Howard Leight.

Thanks for the tip!

Glad to help!

Gee, you go to Europe for 10 months and y'all are still getting earplugs. This Internet thing is so cool..... :cheers:

I like the earmuffs I got the best, coupled with a pair of the max earplugs I can barely hear the 066 (muff modded)... :rockn:

Back