Free Safety Glasses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up, I have plenty of clear and a couple pair of amber, but tinted are a no-no at work so I have to buy my own tinted.

When I first pulled it up I thought it was another clever way to collect data and sell it but it says they won't share or sell your name and addy. However you will get bombarded from that place trying to sell you stuff later on.

When I first pulled it up I thought it was another clever way to collect data and sell it but it says they won't share or sell your name and addy. However you will get bombarded from that place trying to sell you stuff later on.

Purdue already has my mailing address, and they've sold it to anybody and everybody anyway (the same way you get credit card applications with your name and dorm number on them 2 days after you move in), and they've got our house address after we graduated, to send updates and such... Pretty good SPAM filter on corporate email... Screw it...

Mike

I am still waiting on the free ear plugs that a bunch of us signed up for a few years back. LOL

I am still waiting on the free ear plugs that a bunch of us signed up for a few years back. LOL

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Some folks got them, but then the company wised up and shut it down.

I'm sure the same thing will happen here. The early birds may get the worm, though.

Please note that we reserve the right to qualify requests and will not send to public domains or personal email accounts.

Hope it works out. They are looking to send them to company safety managers who will buy more. Thats why they want a company e-mail address. But if you get them, like them, and tell your friends to buy them, it still could be good advertising for them.

Philbert

Read the fine print gentlemen, they want email addresses.:cheers:

"Get your sample by simply filling out the contact form on the right. *Denotes required field.

Please note that we reserve the right to qualify requests and will not send to public domains or personal email accounts."

-They get the physical address as a required field, yet wont send to our e-mail?
send it to my house, ya :censored:

:laugh:

Last edited:
anyone get their free glasses?

Well it has been over a month and I have not received my FREE GLASSES ! Big surprise, anyone else have any luck?:dizzy:

Well it has been over a month and I have not received my FREE GLASSES ! Big surprise, anyone else have any luck?

I work in this field. They usually screen these requests and only send them as a sample to someone who is a safety manager, or something similar, at a company and might buy a bunch if he/she likes them. They are not intended as a general give-away.

If you want to score some, make yourself sound like a safety manager, safety team member, etc.

Philbert

Nothing here. . . And I have a business, and work for another business. . . And we always wear safety glasses to boot! Hahahaha

Maybe they screened me out because I won't be ordering 3,500 pair a year? :rolleyes:

thats really weird, i was thinking about this thread this afternoon when I stopped at Blowes to get me a few new pairs.I got to wondering what happened to my nice new shiny pair that were supposed to show up in the mailbox.guess ill quite holding my breath now......

Back