From my wife & kids!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome saw...Congrats! I'll up the anty one pair of wool socks, and a brand new (well I did try it out Christmas morning) Fiskars splitting axe. I'll overlook the fact that you burned a tank of fuel in it since I did split 4 or 5 rounds of ash w/ the Fiskars.

hey new blue jeans nice! dont get them dirty with that ol chainsaw sitting on them :biggrinbounce2: J/K very nice Christmas present

logging for 25 years never wore a helmet or gloves just glasses in my area u wear that crap ur a rookie and are not respected at all

logging for 25 years never wore a helmet or gloves just glasses in my area u wear that crap ur a rookie and are not respected at all

I had that same mindset until last year when a couple guys in my area lost their life to a widow maker. I don't really enjoy wearing a helmet but I do like my wife and life. To each is own!

dont cut in high winds daaa

I'm not saying they were following perfect procedures on a perfect day! I don't know the circumstances but what I do know is they lost their life. Nothing hurt with following a few safety procedures!

“A proud man is always looking down on things and people; and, of course, as long as you're looking down, you can't see something that's above you.”
C.S. Lewis

Why would anyone care what others think? I admit I don't have a hard hat, but I use hearing protection, gloves and safety glasses.

I really don't care what others think of my attire. It's not a fashion show! It's work.

Natural selection is a good thing.

Cool or what :hmm3grin2orange:. No picture of the new helmet & gloves to go with it. :D

Awesome gift!

Last edited:
Back