Fs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jazak said:
I send pics via email. Easier for me.
Jazak,
I asked for pics some time ago. If its easier for you to send them, why then did you post other pics on here before? Same format now for posting them.
I feel like you just want someone to send you money for a saw with out them seeing it.
I think I changed my idea of buying one of your 44's now.
Bob

Madsaw said:
Jazak,
I asked for pics some time ago. If its easier for you to send them, why then did you post other pics on here before? Same format now for posting them.
I feel like you just want someone to send you money for a saw with out them seeing it.
I think I changed my idea of buying one of your 44's now.
Bob

i was thinking the same thing. it's almost like there's something to hide...

Jazak,
Hey man wheres the pics? I know you been on here and never responded to anyone about these saws so whats up. Are they for sale or not???? I still think there is no saws and it was just a scam.
Bob

For everyone that would like some pics give me your email adress. I have nothing to hide Madsaw has been sent out his if you want some agian put up your email adress, again sorry for the dealy had a guy who led me in circles said he wanted everything. Agian sorry for the delay; for pics please put up email adress.

****Can't put the pics up because I have before and its now not letting me because its says you can only post each pic once because it will take up to much space on the server.****

jazak said:
****Can't put the pics up because I have before and its now not letting me because its says you can only post each pic once because it will take up to much space on the server.****

Just post the links to the ones you posted before. If you need help just ask.

You can also go to your attachments on your UserCP page and delete the one's it won't let you repost. I think the problem is it won't allow duplicates.

Chaser

I'll try and put some up tomorrow; did that thing in UserCP so it should work. jazak

Latest posts

Back