Full House Chain???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehp.. with due respect to u .. and imean that.. i disaggree as to the object of some of the post.. they are focused on takin a man dn.. not just better chain..
in any case ,we all got our minds to think what we want..weve heard it now.. i hope a general respect can be shown to all. thats all im after.. believe it or not,, to my own self ,,got to know u self.. limittyions an all,,idbe sayin this even if u or anyone else was my bread an butter..
ill mis a lotta perks like that ,,but i will know i was true as i could be..
ill say it ,,it be a los if u didnt share u self with yourstruely ,,as u got lots to offer .. but its never gonn be rite to bully .. and thats what i saw.. respectfully ,,tony

I just reread this whole thread, WOW what an arrogant, belittling, belligerent a!! hole.

Now I remember why I had stopped viewing for a long while.

I miss the Walt Gayler's and Art Martin's, the gentlemen of the trade, their knowledge and wisdom was just great.

Yeah, I noticed Walt's birthday was the other day. I do miss him also. He was a cool as the other side of the pillow. As far as the a hole, he knows a ton. You can't see it through it with all the crap he poors in.

trimmed why are you editing my posts? read the thread Art Martin and his cronies set the whole thing up and Walt got pissed off and left. Why should that be edited? It's the truth!

macman101a said:
trimmed why are you editing my posts? read the thread Art Martin and his cronies set the whole thing up and Walt got pissed off and left. Why should that be edited? It's the truth!

Well Dennis er Mike, I don't see the point of rehashing this crapola ad nauseum, especially when you don't even have a dog in that race. I'm not taking sides, but I'm sick of it and it's not good for anyone.

Guys, get this straight. If you have a problem with one of these guys, you can contact them through the PM system or email. I really don't want to stir the pot on this site anymore. It gets nothing done and both parties escalate their attacks, it is old. Let me say it for you guys. You don't like them and they don't like you. We know this and that is all we need to know. Take it to another site. Tom, is wanting some new members on his. Take this for what its worth, they don't have to give a reason. Read rule number 15.

MacDaddy said:

HAHAHAHA

I just found humor in Mr thought it was his sister and then kissed her
I just cant follow these threads anymore. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back