Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1161-L.jpg

DANG that's a sexy saw.
I'm in.

got my second contributions in :rock: wish I could have done more but with Christmas around the corner I gotta start saving now :cheers:

I went to work the corner again last night,,, after 7 hours on my knees I only made 19.50,,, going to look under the cushions to see if I can find 50 cents to add to it,, if not then guess I will keep it for a few gallons of gas to hit the corner again next week for the next drawings

yes I am just kidding guys:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The fundraiser for member manyhobbies filmed the draw and posted in on youtube. I thought that was pretty cool :cheers:

From Brad "I will announce the date and time of the drawing at a later time. Look for it to be in a couple weeks."

Last edited:
I'm getting old but just did remember to get a donation in on time. I say donation because in almost 60yrs I have won nothing, I mean nothing. Its all good though, I have enough saws and someone is in need and that is what life is all about. I just thank God that I am able to help. Good luck from So Illinois.:msp_thumbup:

I went to work the corner again last night,,, after 7 hours on my knees I only made 19.50,,, going to look under the cushions to see if I can find 50 cents to add to it,, if not then guess I will keep it for a few gallons of gas to hit the corner again next week for the next drawings

yes I am just kidding guys:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
I'm not so sure you were kidding, I thought I saw you across the street

I'm getting old but just did remember to get a donation in on time. I say donation because in almost 60yrs I have won nothing, I mean nothing. Its all good though, I have enough saws and someone is in need and that is what life is all about. I just thank God that I am able to help. Good luck from So Illinois.:msp_thumbup:

I know how you feel,,if it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all !!! :)

Nice of you to get in on this tho,,,,tnx..

Ron's right !
Time is getting short and those that have tickets are just here watching the clock .

[video=youtube_share;VQFxmAdyKcg]http://youtu.be/VQFxmAdyKcg[/video]

Did you get yours ????

Latest posts

Back