Fundraiser for TBone - We're giving away a Jonsered 2253 / Husky 550!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing as I spend most of my time in the fight thread, I'm not sure how I missed this..... LOL

Funds are just too tight right now. (school, very little payed work, truck, ect)

I will put aside a bit for the next one with the stihl.

I feel it only right to help my friend the Slug out a bit!

I don't seem to be able to donate with a Canadian address Nowhere to enter a province and postal code where they ask for credit card billing info. I try to type in the postal code in the zip code box, it says invaid zip. Anyone have have any ideas
Thanks all

you have to choose your country first. then it will ask for a province and postal code :cheers:

If we get to $5000.00 early(before the 30 days) does the "fundraiser" end and the new fund raiser start?

There is no actual goal or deadline. I had to come up with something to get this going. It's hard to know when to end this with the problems the site is having. You have to disable Javascript in order to use AS, but need Javascript to donate. One suggestion would be to use two browsers...one with Javascript disabled, the other with it not.

I say lets see how much we can possibly get in a month?

I will see if I can chip in a bit.
I have some change to roll..... LOL
Bout all I got left.....

When you click on the fundraising site type in the amount you wish to give, continue and when you get to the info page needed to pay there is a box with "your country". Scroll down till you find yours.

Latest posts

Back