*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A slimy cup of oatmeal to slug down on my 45 mile drive into work.....
it is supposed to be good for me....

People once thought bloodletting was good, too. I am a sucker for the instant peaches and cream stuff though....go figure.

I think this thread is bad for social life. We were out with some friends the other night and the wife referred to this as my "p@&n".....

It wouldnt matter mine will all start in the cold

I'll tell a true AS story to help pass the time:

About five years ago two ASers were arguing over who had the best modded saw (keep in mind back then modded saws were the exception not the rule). After much back & forth one fellow bragged, "My saw will start on two pulls when it's -15F!". The other fellow responded, "I don't if my saw will, I'm not going to be running a saw when it's -15F." To this day I still get a laugh out of his response.

I have an ad in the local bar for cutting spearing holes I charge 30 bucks and thats ice block removed and hole cleaned. I made an additional custom cover for the clutch to throw the water down I usually get 2 or 3 calling me a weekend. Last weekend was cold and the 7900 almost didnt want to start but I took it by force.

Latest posts

Back