*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Win, lose or draw, this was a great and kindly idea and I was just happy to be a part. Definately gotta hear the story about the reaction when they get their gift.

future fund raisers

I have a feeling that this won't be the last fund raiser that will happen on AS.

Would it be easier to enter the names in to a spreadsheet as one gets them?

Wow! What a way to wake up. Congrats to all for the hard work,and to hear the families are doing better. Oh, the 257 has had me drooling from the start. Again, Congrats to all!

We still don't know who will be getting which prize. Obviously Stephen will be getting the P62. That leaves LWhaples to pick the next prize.

1. P62 - Work Saw Collector
  2. 257 - LWhaples
  3. BillMartin
  4. BrianVT
  5. wkendlumberjak
  6. Tony Mammarelli
  7. propliner
  8. PioneerGuy600

The remaining prizes are:
  1. Work Saw Collector - P62
  2. XL-12
  3. ZIP
  4. LWhaples - 257
  5. Custom metal sign
  6. Burl
  7. MS290
  8. S25DA

Congratulations man, just send in a PM all your info to Arrowhead

Sweet! 4600.00 to the family that really needs it.

Oh yeah, congrats guys. I was afraid I was gonna have to ship a Wild Thaing and buy round trip tickets from Tennessee to Prince Edward Island.

Super job all who helped out on this deal!

:D

BillMartin, pick your pleasure.

2. LWhaples - 257
  3. BillMartin
  4. BrianVT
  5. wkendlumberjak
  6. Tony Mammarelli
  7. propliner
  8. PioneerGuy600

1. ZIP
  2. XL-12
  3. Custom metal sign
  4. Wood Buckle
  5. MS290
  6. S25DA

Here is the pics of whats left and the owner to PM.

Parrisw
attachment.php

Saw Dr. I have several XL-12/SXL parts saws here. If Will adds this saw to the mix, I'll contribute my time and parts to get it tuned and running 100% if the winner would like.

Brian VT I'll throw in an offer to supply him with any parts needed that I can get for him.]

DavesMower&Saw
DSCN0515.jpg

Work Saw Collector
If the winner wants a used factory Muffler I can do that.

manyhobies I can donate a custom metal cut sign, up to 16 X 16 inches, to an AS member. I can cut just about anything. I will say that the content will have to pass my approval.
This sign will be cut on a CNC plasma cutter.

RandyMac

stuff002.jpg

Bowtechmadman Here is the 290 I'm donating for the cause...let's go guys I want to see 4K.
attachment.php

o8f150 I am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

Wow! What a way to wake up. Congrats to all for the hard work,and to hear the families are doing better. Oh, the 257 has had me drooling from the start. Again, Congrats to all!

Congrats!! PM me with your address and I'll ship it out.

Congrats

Congratulations to all the winners for the fundraiser.I'll echo what another poster said,I think we all are winners for helping out.Many thanks to Ed and Fred
Lawrence

:cheers:

A big Thank You to: The organizers :clap:, the folks who donated the prizes :clap:, and everyone who contributed finanacially and/or is some other way :clap:!

Congratulations to the prize winners :rock:.

The real winners are the folks who'll receive the money.

Chris J.

:cheers:

A big Thank You to: The organizers :clap:, the folks who donated the prizes :clap:, and everyone who contributed finanacially and/or is some other way :clap:!

Congratulations to the prize winners :rock:.

The real winners are the folks who'll receive the money.

Chris J.

:agree2::agree2::agree2:

Sweet! 4600.00 to the family that really needs it.

Oh yeah, congrats guys. I was afraid I was gonna have to ship a Wild Thaing and buy round trip tickets from Tennessee to Prince Edward Island.

Super job all who helped out on this deal!

:D

By the time we were done drinking beer and peeing all over Randy's yard, you would have forgotten all about the money end of it Jerry.

Congrats to everybody. Great job guys.

Wow I want to thank everyone that has worked so hard on this endever. Congradulations to all the winners. I am proud to be part of a group of guys that are so generous with their time and money. Wished I could have done more.

I like!!! Pretty sweet pm. Sign me up for the ZIP It's a cool looking saw. Glad to help, didn't expect or even hope to win.

Glad this was able to help out some folks in need

Bill

wkendlumberjak, pick your pleasure.

2. LWhaples - 257
  3. BillMartin - Zip
  4. BrianVT - 290
  5. wkendlumberjak Metal Sign
  6. Tony Mammarelli
  7. propliner
  8. PioneerGuy600

1. XL-12
  2. Wood Buckle
  3. S25DA

Here is the pics of whats left and the owner to PM.

Parrisw
attachment.php

Saw Dr. I have several XL-12/SXL parts saws here. If Will adds this saw to the mix, I'll contribute my time and parts to get it tuned and running 100% if the winner would like.

Brian VT I'll throw in an offer to supply him with any parts needed that I can get for him.]

RandyMac

stuff002.jpg

o8f150 I am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

Last edited:
Back