Funny what some people throw away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimTaylor

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Look what I found. In with some scrap and old weed eaters at the recyclers
696e1700cd29354cd5b3e44ad650f215.jpg
0d4704efe6a2612ff1f3006ee35b5438.jpg
a98b6c6456abe0d46f13a3712f9d1d58.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Look what I found. In with some scrap and old weed eaters at the recyclers
696e1700cd29354cd5b3e44ad650f215.jpg
0d4704efe6a2612ff1f3006ee35b5438.jpg
a98b6c6456abe0d46f13a3712f9d1d58.jpg

Two ms200t p&cs plus a whole lot of oil pumps tanks and clutches.
I like jig saw puzzles , especially when its a chainsaw puzzle.

All of the bits that weren't there are and farmertec except for the throttle linkages and carb cover. I had to make the throttle linkages, out of old bike spokes, and I found the carb cover on the NZ trading site (cost me $45) the throttle linkages I just couldn't find, even new and they were a major pain to get right. I'm still missing the rubber bit at the base of the handle.
The handle was ok, it didn't fit quite right , it leans over to one side slightly but its hard to notice and you don't notice when using it.

All of the bits that weren't there are and farmertec except for the throttle linkages and carb cover. I had to make the throttle linkages, out of old bike spokes, and I found the carb cover on the NZ trading site (cost me $45) the throttle linkages I just couldn't find, even new and they were a major pain to get right. I'm still missing the rubber bit at the base of the handle.
The handle was ok, it didn't fit quite right , it leans over to one side slightly but its hard to notice and you don't notice when using it.

My question stems from their reason for not having the 200t kit on the market. I would have to go back over many messages but I recall it being the way the handle attached. Good on ya

$45 wow

My question stems from their reason for not having the 200t kit on the market. I would have to go back over many messages but I recall it being the way the handle attached. Good on ya
I would imagine that the handle is giving them grief. If they had the throttle bits and electrical contacts etc that would have made life much easier, also I'm picking its the fibre and resin side handle that is the problem, I think its shrunk slightly after manufacture, and that pulls it all to one side. But the quality is much better than the other copy bits I've seen

Yeah, but in your dollars that's only $26 or so and Stihl parts in nz are frightening.

And I figure I've saved another saw and I have the important spares, and it has cost me less than $150 (nz)
And the motor is something else, its an angry little beast! First thing the wife said "that sounds powerful"

You do realise one of them is upside down? Not that it was me that noticed though....

Yeah.
But it looks like a mod did too, as a few parts of the post, including the pic of the fridge got removed?
What....are we guys heathens?
jim_carrey_funny_or_die_lonesome_earl.jpg
Hey, ....what's wrong with a little used suction cup dildos from the dump humor?

I thought it was funny the way it progressed. I did not see my response as being troublesome but I guess it was

In other news the original Stihl carb on the 200t won't hold a tune. Vac checked the saw again this morning and the new seals are fine, and it will run on its side etc but after about five minutes work it needs retuned to idle correctly. I pulled it to pieces and cleaned it and that helped a little so I guess a rebuild should sort it. Genuine carb here runs almost $400

No guy would have had that in their home. I am betting it was some European college girls from brand of fridge.

Back