Future TCI ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah. Go to the NAA website and sign up for the free monthly TCI magazine. They usually have info a year ahead of time on future expos, and a large (30+ page) section on the next expo a couple months in advance. Lots of good articles, too.
http://www.natlarb.com/

From what I've heard, Baltimore is always a rockin' show. It's a nice city too. Nick, sorry I didn't get to chat with you at the show.
-Sean

Baltimore, 11/03

OK, who here lives in or near Baltimore? I am rather intense in my desire to be in better financial shape next year so I can take off for the Expo. I'm disappointed that I couldn't go this year (or last year, or the year before), but I'm going to try and change that for next year. Who is gonna be our local contact to keep us up to date? :confused:

I love TCI - I've been to 6 of the last 8 shows....still kicking myself for the two that I missed.

I wish I could go to the Winter Management Conferences as well. When I was a kid and while I was still in the womb, I went to Hawaii, St. John, San Monaco, Nassau and San Diego. I remember San Diego (1996) vividly and just two scenes from St. John (I was a toddler).

If you can go, go. If you don't think you can go, go. If you can't go, try. It's absolutely worth it.

Nickrosis

I'm about an hour from Baltimore. I'll be there for sure, good drinking and eating town if that's what you're into:D Might even get to see a Ravens game at the new stadium at the same time? Not a bad seat in that place.
The sales are awesome and I always overspend what I intend to but how can you pass up a good deal?
Oh yeah, good learning classes and con't ed. credits :p

How many couches do you have, Todd? :p I'll swap a day's climbing for a place to crash for the week.

You'd have to fight the dog for the couch:D
Wish I could accomodate a couple people but we're in a 2 bedroom Levittown type house. The sheds almost as big as the house though!

Latest posts

Back