• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy gaffs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dave6390

Dave6390

ArboristSite Guru
If you want pics let me know, just tired of seeing them in my climbing room. I've got 2 extra sets of tree gaffs that go with them.

Dave6390

Dave6390

ArboristSite Guru
I paid $175 for the setup and $26 for each pair of extra gaffs, but I just want to get rid of them. How's $100+ 1/2 shipping sound for everything?

Dave6390

Dave6390

ArboristSite Guru
Jacrawley already purchased the Buckinghams from me, for what I thought was a great price, now I've gained a little space for other goodies in my climbing room. Now I need to sell some redundant gear that never gets used. All in time. I don't want to sell something that I may use on a whim. But 3 of anything, other than carabiners, is just too much. I do however like Bashlins w/ Velcro wraps. Didn't think I would, but they are really comfy.

Latest posts