Game of Logging?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbopp

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this but as an occasional user I've decided to get some training on chainsaw use. Among other things it'll force me to complete my PPE collection since having it is a course requirement.

So, does anybody have any comments on the Game of Logging training? I called & am on the mailing list for the April / May courses in Central / Western NY. I planned on taking the first 2 courses.

Gol

I use all their felling, bucking, limbing techniques. Along with others I've learned from logging buddies, and old-time loggers. And a few of my own thrown in.lol But yea, I really do enjoy their cutting style.:greenchainsaw: :hmm3grin2orange: :biggrinbounce2: :chainsawguy: :cheers:

I looked into it too, but the closest place I could find a class was Columbus, Ohio.. a little too far off for me.

Ian

Priceless. Better than "training"; it's a complete way of doing and thinking about using a chainsaw. Often a mandatory part of insurance requirements for loggers. Think of it as making you safer, faster, more efficient.....Thinking of how the non-coms busted us at Camp Elgin too long ago. :cry: When you can't learn anymore, give it up. :deadhorse:
Do it.

Latest posts

Back