Gasoline Priced Low

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jumped 30 cents last week end. went down 15 cents thru the week but jumped 20 cents again Thursday afternoon. I would be shocked it the cost didn't go up 30 cents every week end.

:D Al

At $1.90 a gallon, I figure it cost me in gas just over 9 cents a mile to run my '97 Ranger today. That's just the cost of the gas consumption at an average of 21 mpg:
[$1.90/gal] x [1 gal/21 mi] = $.0904 per Mile.

Now, of course, there are other costs involved to run the truck, but that ain't too bad. I can recall it being over twice that much awhile back. I figure that as soon as he next President of the USA is elected, regardless of who it is, the cost will double in less than 5 months.

Yous should not be whining about FAT Christy after all he is all for you keeping your guns and is endorsing the other fellow for President so you can keep your guns.

$2.02 a gallon here, I really believe the politicians have gotten richer on fuel prices and insurance cost we pay.

he LIKES Christy...:D:D

Yous should not be whining about FAT Christy after all he is all for you keeping your guns and is endorsing the other fellow for President so you can keep your guns.

$2.02 a gallon here, I really believe the politicians have gotten richer on fuel prices and insurance cost we pay.

Of course they got richer. If the corporations get richer, who are the ones actually own the country and are behind the policy making, then the politicians get richer from pay-offs from the corporations, oh sorry, I mean contributions.

Back