GB mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkupcha

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've heard good reviews of this mill (GB Mill) but cannot find a link or website to check it out. Does anybody have one?

I've heard good reviews of this mill (GB Mill) but cannot find a link or website to check it out. Does anybody have one?

I heard that GB are in the process of changing owners. Although there is still a fair bit of GB bar stock out there, products such as their mills are getting harder to find - for example there is no stock in Australia.

Gb

Stens is closing out some their GB inventory. I can get double end mill kits with or without rails, but not much longer. Please shoot me a PM for more information. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Trever

I heard that GB are in the process of changing owners. Although there is still a fair bit of GB bar stock out there, products such as their mills are getting harder to find - for example there is no stock in Australia.

Hi Bob

GB have already changed ownership, Now called GB Direct - it will be business as usual, BTW I had a DE mill sent direct to customer ex GB last week and have another going to SA next week.

Laurie

Stens is closing out some their GB inventory. I can get double end mill kits with or without rails, but not much longer. Please shoot me a PM for more information. Thank you and have a blessed day.

Trever

thanks for this tidbit of info--made out like a king!!! now the alaskan will be sold-----

Back