get together this weekend

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug that is very true , but we will have to ask the auger man Gypo , if being a green gold type of guy if that helps with the women.

another thing DB, i have read enough of your statements to know you are pretty good in the motor area, you know what you are talking about and know what it means so you can fool some of the people some of the times but not Gypo or me , we are on to you

IQ

Yes DB, were all on to you!!!! They way you know just what bar oil to run with what type of wood. Stop kiddin yerself.... Your Smarter than the Average Bear BooBoo!!

Originally posted by dbabcock
IQ has nothing to do with computers either. Like most people, I merely use it as a tool. I don't consider the nerds who groove on computers in and of themselves to be any smarter than others; they just don't get laid as much.

Thanks Doug

There might be some truth to that but just like the NY Yankees we all have a dry spells.
ALways
Marky

Here's another vid of Grabcock's 7900. The wood was 15.5" Basswood and the chain was a 36RS off the square grinder. Tomorrow, I will put on my best chain and try the same cut, but without the dogs.
John

John, are you sure you have permission to play with Doug's saw? That's like playing with your buddy girl friend before he gets too. LOL

Ricky

066, i just heard threw the grape vine that Gypo is renting the saw from Doug so not to worry,see i told you that Doug was smart and why wouldn't he be

Gypo you got to watch yourself, donot get Doug p!ssed at you or he will send the boys to visit you for collection services

Marky Mark said:
Looks like we are going to have another one you newbies need to read up.

Perhaps some punctuation?

Looks like we are going to have another one. You newbies need to read up.

If anyone wants to come just let us know so we can have everything set-up , it is at Joker's place.
New Haven , New York I think is the place , Russ will tell me next time I talk to him, the date is March 19th

Netree.....here's your chance to come out of the tree and run some saws with the boys. Yeeeeeeeee Haw! LJS

Crofter the Giant Slayer

It might be bad to call a race too soon. Any manner of thing can happen. Location can be changed 5x over., etc, etc.
I think we should call it the "Woodtick Tournament of Kings".

Anyway, now that Frank has stuck his head in the lions mouth- David & Goliath so to speak, I'm on Frank's side, especially since Tommy laughed at my chain- bad move.... he's out! LOL
Go Pa go! :blob2:
LOL

Gypo, you are a constant source of comfort. I like having you close! ( so I can see what the f' you are up to)

If I could only be Half the Man my mother was,

I'd be Twice the Man I never was!

rmihalek said:
Perhaps some punctuation?

Looks like we are going to have another one. You newbies need to read up.

Thanks!!!!
I knew it would either be you or Butch to correct me. :blob5:

Tommy laughed at your chain but Andrews stole it from you in Cahoons garage. Who got the last laugh. LOL DAH

I have heard rumors that Gypo is going to be come a sponsor with his BS hotsaws, :blob2:

Latest posts

Back