Get your Baileys flyer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy,
Makita has MAP pricing also now. We'll go as low as they'll let us which is $589.99. We did do some pencil sharpening on the 6421 with the Big Bore kit for $649.99.
Regards
Gregg

Dog,

Baileys rocks!

Had to put my order in, got 4 bars, 5 chains a dozen files, some bar nuts, just a tick over $200.

Sure am glad I got them Carlton's before they be gone.

Thanks,

mo

Baileys has really good prices on supplies. You might be able to get a local dealer to beat them on a few items, maybe, if he's high volume or lkely to discount; however, if you're buying a varied selection of items, chances are you'll save money, even with shipping over local.

Regarding the pricing of some power equipment, this may have more to do with efco than baileys. When you think about it, in order to support local dealers, it makes sense for baileys to charge near msrp, creating little incentive for people who have a daeler close by to buy from baileys rather than from their local dealer. then, only those who dont have a local dealer tend to buy from baileys
You point makes no sense- Baileys are $100 ABOVE the rrp. I;d imagine Baileys do high volume, in which case Efco would give them better prices per saw that they'd pass on. So...go figure.

Howdy
One thing that confused people about our Efco is that they didn't see that we were distributing for them for awhile. With two step distribution you have to leave room for your dealers or it just doesn't work for anybody.
Regards
Gregg

Latest posts

Back