Getting a Job with ACRT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop what?
Jeff :confused:
Dear Jeff,
Being in tree care since the mid 70's has given me perspective that is worthy, and capable of filling a New King James Bible.
Most of my questions, comments, rants and raves I send to this site are meant to "register" with a group of professionals who "get it."
Tongue&cheek, sexist, political, gun nuts, ####heads, awesome business people, babies, ripoffs, substance abusers, teachers, and the up and coming professionals who have the heart and soul to advance this format into a trade like the ones in the AFL-CIO.
I contribute to this site because it is fun. I have gotten some seriously important advice from total strangers that helped me through tuff times.
I have never been offened by anything I have ever read on this site.
Arborsite is a haven from talking to people who have no ability to comprehend what it is like to be a climber, business owner, or employee. (A haven for people who do not know how to spell either.)
What was I saying...
Go SF Giants!

Yes...
I love Arborist Site Too!

Dear Jeff,
Being in tree care since the mid 70's has given me perspective that is worthy, and capable of filling a New King James Bible.
Most of my questions, comments, rants and raves I send to this site are meant to "register" with a group of professionals who "get it."
Tongue&cheek, sexist, political, gun nuts, ####heads, awesome business people, babies, ripoffs, substance abusers, teachers, and the up and coming professionals who have the heart and soul to advance this format into a trade like the ones in the AFL-CIO.
I contribute to this site because it is fun. I have gotten some seriously important advice from total strangers that helped me through tuff times.
I have never been offened by anything I have ever read on this site.
Arborsite is a haven from talking to people who have no ability to comprehend what it is like to be a climber, business owner, or employee. (A haven for people who do not know how to spell either.)
What was I saying...
Go SF Giants!

Yes...
I love Arborist Site Too!

Me too! Since 1977. Chula Vista,Ca., Dang man, not trying to ruffle your feather's.
Like I said,
I did not know this meant so much to you.
So, ? Stop it', what?
Jeff :msp_confused:

Latest posts

Back