Glad I got ahead..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClassicSWC

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So Thursday I have a couple discs taken out of my neck and bone and metal plates put in. Not a great experience but worth it so far since my other pain has gone away. Anyway, I was reading that I was gonna be down for awhile, like 3 months. So I asked the surgeon and the 3 month thing am told it is just to lift 5 pounds?! So asked him about running a chainsaw. Having the sense of humor that he does, replied, "I hope it's like riding a bike". Like I said, at least he had a sense of humor, LOL.

Arrgh! sucks! Well, be prepared for a long recovery I guess. I was presented with that option, just for basically my whole back, and declined. Never fully recovered, but at around six months I could kinda sorta walk around a little without it being entirely a waste of time.

Anyway, years ahead with firewood, yes indeedy a good idea.

Sawtroll will give you a light weight option in two minutes. From there it's a walk in the park! Sarcasm aside and actually no need at all to poke Sawtroll but I couln't resist.:) Now you will appreciate light items more than ever. What does your mug at the local saloon weigh in at???

Motorsen

Sawtroll will give you a light weight option in two minutes. From there it's a walk in the park! Sarcasm aside and actually no need at all to poke Sawtroll but I couln't resist.:) Now you will appreciate light items more than ever. What does your mug at the local saloon weigh in at???

Motorsen

I just lean my head under the tap, LOL.

Back