Gloucester Virginia. ms390 and ms180

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Both saws were stolen out of my storage unit. Both saws had less then ten hours....

Sorry for you loss man. This Spring in Utah we will have an episode called "Bait Saw". I won't say too much now, but these scumbags need to be stopped.

Its a bummer man. I've never been a victim to theft. I have all the seriel numbers, so i'm hoping i see them pop on on craigslist or at the local pawn shop. I doubt they will ever be found. I wish they would set up a bait saw or something, because they have been hitting on several people around the county.

Beside owning and running a fulltime Tree Service, I'm also part owner of an Outdoor Equipment business. I've seen many people bring saws in for trade or asking us if we be interested in buying them. It's usaually the newer saws or prosaws that I get very weiry about. I know I'm located in Pennsylvania, but we will keep an eye out just in case.

Just and Fyi, anyone who has outdoor equipment stolen near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Please feel free to drop me an email with as much description as possible. Hate to see stuff like this happen, when you work so hard for it.

I will keep an eye out for any do you have the Id number off of them? I would also contact your local dealer and give them the number and keep an eye out on craigslist and pawn shops.

Latest posts

Back