Glucosamine & Miller High Life

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorSeven

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
firewood001-1.jpg

firewood002.jpg

if it weren't for those two, I'd have a hard time getting thru tomorrow......:greenchainsaw:

...........anybody else get visits from Mr Arthur Itis?? My elbows are screaming.........

RD

miller high life and glucosamine here also. Use it alot for the winter cutting months and I am only 32. It's going to get worse I feel.

51 here. The shoulders & back I handle fine, but where I pay for the day is in the elbows. Makes for an uncomfortable night, because that's when they stiffen up. It was a great day, loaded those poplar logs, split half a cord of poplar, beech & elm. Loaded it all up, drove home, unloaded then stacked. There is still another cord I need to pick up. The logs are for the mill. My goal is 10 cords ready for this winter. I'm just getting started & have less that a cord since I burned everything I had this season.

RD

if it weren't for those two, I'd have a hard time getting thru tomorrow......:greenchainsaw:

...........anybody else get visits from Mr Arthur Itis?? My elbows are screaming.........

RD

I have lived on Glucos, msm and chondroitin, for the last 15 years. It does help!
One thing you might want to try is self message on you elbow muscles. I was to the point I could not hold a 6oz. coffee cup. I used to have g/f put her heals on my forearms, lightly going to full weight.....hurt like he@#!!!

P.S. I have also been using "Biofreeze" you can pick it up at chiropractors, call around the stuff is like icey hot but works longer and better.

Last edited:
You can also get Biofreeze at some local drug stores,it's pricey but it works well.I found that applying it before doing what you know is gonna hurt ya works well also.

For me a HOT shower in the AM makes the most difference. I can't get my hands to do anything when I first get up but after the shower I can usually get the ibuprofen bottle open.:clap:

Gluco doesn't agree with my inners....some time ago I started taking Astaxanthyn since from what I had read it is a great antioxidant. After several months I noticed that my arthritic foot didn't seem to bother me as much as recent years...then I read that this substance is a proven anti-inflamitory. 2 birds with one pill! Doesn't seem to help the tendonitits I have developed in my right arm. Guess it will be Miller (or in this neck of the woods Yuengling Lager) for that!

51 here. The shoulders & back I handle fine, but where I pay for the day is in the elbows. Makes for an uncomfortable night, because that's when they stiffen up. It was a great day, loaded those poplar logs, split half a cord of poplar, beech & elm. Loaded it all up, drove home, unloaded then stacked. There is still another cord I need to pick up. The logs are for the mill. My goal is 10 cords ready for this winter. I'm just getting started & have less that a cord since I burned everything I had this season.

RD

Almost 54 here and so far I've only got a tad in my fingers. Seems too run in my family though and I'm getting a few knots on the knuckles of just my little fingers thus far. No pain, just can't straighten them out all the way. It's a catch 22 situation. If you don't use them (the joints) they seize up, but then the more you use em the worse it gets. But I'm sure you know all that.:cheers:

sbhooper;
You want a good cheap whiskey. It's bottom shelf but for the money it's the best I've had. "Hallers" smooth stuff and at 7 to 8 bucks a bottle it is well worth the money. I'm a keystone light man myself.
Heck it's better than Makers Mark Not as good as Crown Royal though.

Gluco doesn't agree with my inners....some time ago I started taking Astaxanthyn since from what I had read it is a great antioxidant. After several months I noticed that my arthritic foot didn't seem to bother me as much as recent years...then I read that this substance is a proven anti-inflamitory. 2 birds with one pill! Doesn't seem to help the tendonitits I have developed in my right arm. Guess it will be Miller (or in this neck of the woods Yuengling Lager) for that!

muncy,

Double up on the Blueberry pie.
Lots more antioxidants AND is also anti-inflamitory.

LOL!!!
With Blueberry prices going in the tank, you'll be able to afford to make your own Blueberry beer and kill three birds with one stone!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I can't tell you guys how amazing this little guy is:

http://www.silverpuppy.com/

Get the one as shown at the top of the page, you won't regret it.

Also, a clove of garlic a day, (or more) can help in all sorts of ways. I chew a big one and swallow a small one each day. With over 30 sulfur compounds and other potent antimicrobials, it helps thin the blood enabling it to reach the extremities.

35% Food grade peroxide mixed 10-15 drops in a nebulizer cup with distilled water gets a straight shot to the blood stream, aiding immunity and helps keep the body from turning on it's own joint linings. If nicotine from a cigarette can hit the blood stream in seconds, then a pure diluted form of H2O2 can do wonders. The body produces it's own small amounts of hydrogen peroxide, yet when augmented, can help you with all sorts of maladies. The reason our hair turns white, for instance, is run away H2O2 production in the hair follicles. (No, this treatment will not promote early whitening, but will help fight off all sorts of baddies.)

Those three used early and often will help you keep fighting the good fight. As a nearly daily recipient of chemtrail fallout, causing all sorts of maladies for me and my family, we are glad to have the extra help.

http://www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

What do you wanna bet that all the "bird flu" and other super bugs being given the full court press in the cwhoreporate media are a cover for the aerial spraying of the population in order to depopulate, with them, their cronies, and all who would take their mark of ownership, given the 'antidote' of course.

http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwopopcontrol.shtml

I can live without winning the good fight, but I could not live with myself without fighting it.

God bless,

TS

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back