Glucosamine & Miller High Life

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keystone Light and cheap whiskey.

sbhooper;
You want a good cheap whiskey. It's bottom shelf but for the money it's the best I've had. "Hallers" smooth stuff and at 7 to 8 bucks a bottle it is well worth the money. I'm a keystone light man myself.
Heck it's better than Makers Mark Not as good as Crown Royal though.

I used to drink this mid priced vodka called Burnett's. NOT Barnett's. Another vodka I used to drink was Devil Spring's 160 proof grain vodka, I still have ulcers to this day from taking shots of that ####.

I never really liked Keystone myself, I'll drink High Life's for my cheap beer. I prefer Yuengling's of any kind or Molson as long as it's not XXX or Ice, I get too ####ed up from those.

I take lots of vitamins, especially B vitamins.

Last edited:
muncy,

Double up on the Blueberry pie.
Lots more antioxidants AND is also anti-inflamitory.

LOL!!!
With Blueberry prices going in the tank, you'll be able to afford to make your own Blueberry beer and kill three birds with one stone!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I LOVE blueberry pie!!!!!! But the beer!!!???...maybe make it into wine and I'll wash down the pie with it!:clap:

We have been making our own wine for a couple of years. Lately, I skipped all the bottling hassle by putting it into a 5gal Demijohn with a spigot. I did look into beer, but there are a lot more steps, requires heat, etc etc. I'd rather drink High Life while watching the wine "make itself".............:givebeer:

RD

I'm 35 and starting to feel it. I notice the best thing that helps me is stretching out for 10-15 minutes. Ibuprofin and a cold one when the work gets done.

Advil...Got one for ya.
bugs.jpg

I've found taking them on the way to a full long day job, works pretty damn good.

I LOVE blueberry pie!!!!!! But the beer!!!???...maybe make it into wine and I'll wash down the pie with it!:clap:

Take a road trip up this way around late July.
I'll send ya home with enough Blueberrys to get all of Philly shnaackered.:D
Prices are in the tank on the grower end, and ridiculous in the stores, so I'm gonna sell off the harvester CHEAP!

Blueberry beer ain't bad. A good Blueberry Port is where it's at!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

only 28... take an 800mg Motrin every morning, and another at night with a heavy shot of Jack Daniels.... Airborne Infantry veteran. Jumped out of too many planes and helicopters back in '04.. Bad knee. By the way, we called the motrin 800 'Infantry Candy'...Mix an 800 with Jack Daniels you got 'Paratrooper Punch'..... Called Percoset 15mgs 'Ranger Candy'.. popped them if we were really hurtin. Mix a Perc 15 with cheap vodka or whisky you got yourself a 'Combat Cocktail'!! In combat situations there is no tomorrow... thank god those days are over for me.... Paratrooper Punch works just fine after a hard day.

only 28... take an 800mg Motrin every morning, and another at night with a heavy shot of Jack Daniels.... Airborne Infantry veteran. Jumped out of too many planes and helicopters back in '04.. Bad knee. By the way, we called the motrin 800 'Infantry Candy'...Mix an 800 with Jack Daniels you got 'Paratrooper Punch'..... Called Percoset 15mgs 'Ranger Candy'.. popped them if we were really hurtin. Mix a Perc 15 with cheap vodka or whisky you got yourself a 'Combat Cocktail'!! In combat situations there is no tomorrow... thank god those days are over for me.... Paratrooper Punch works just fine after a hard day.

I've never heard of 15mg percocets. They gave me 10/325 percs when I screwed up my back carrying around an 8 ft snowplow, those things were pretty potent. I was told the next step up from those was either morphine or oxycottons. It ####in sucks to be 23 and hardly able to get out of bed my back hurts so bad some days. Nothing like 5 years of working in foundries and doing brutal labor for a living...

LOL Whata ya gonna do when ya get old?

I'd like a pepper grinder for my Advil sometimes.
We should get with the boys at Advil.
Maybe we could make a little extra money doing Advil commercials. :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back