Go Fund Me Fundraiser For Adirondackstihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stay on that side of the border you canuck-saw hoarderer :)

Well, I didn't buy the one I looked at today. Still can't make my mind up on it. I think it requires a little more work that my meager skills can handle. Some of the parts don't match (Artic air filter cover, not artic saw) and no serial # tags. It's being represented as a 10MM saw but I couldn't be sure without a serial number and I wasn't in my car so didn't have any tools to start opening it up. Started nicely but wouldn't run at idle. Horrible smoke for reportedly using Moto-Mix.

Any chance you're able to export the donors names directly into a spreadsheet? Would save some time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you're able to export the donors names directly into a spreadsheet?
Print the spreadsheet. Cut it into 1,600 strips (just need the column with the nane). Dump those into a really large pot. Blindfold your kids. Them have them pick 32 winners and 16 alternates. Tape those strips, in order, on another piece of paper. Keep the pot untill all prizes are claimed.

Philbert

If go fund me has the capability to export into excel you could export, number each entry by dragging down the cells then put the total in a random number generator. It's a big if though, certainly worth looking into though, not having excel would also cause a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy, scouts. It'll get sorted out.

No one expected such an overwhelming response to this effort...., least of which being the recipient of everyone's generosity who probably figured a bunch o' names would just get tossed into a fish bowl and picked accordingly.

There's a lot o' money involved, here. Fairness in determining the results, combined with a sound and tangible process of establishing the pecking order of winners is very important to the integrity and credibility of the whole thing right about now.

I, for one, can wait for it to be done the best way possible under the circumstances..., which I trust is exactly what is happening as we all anticipate the results...., also keeping in mind the cause behind all of this isn't just some 50/50 raffle at the local VFW.

Sorry guys
Life stuff got in the way this afternoon.
I plan on pulling the names tonight.
Gotta get the kids settled down first.
Gimme an hour or 2 please
I'm sure everyone understands!

Atleast I hope they do!

Doubt the world stops if the raffle takes some extra time........

Lot effort goes into one of these things!

And I thank all involved!

Good luck to everyone and congrats to the winners (not that I will be in that group :) )!

Latest posts

Back