God hates me, and who in BC grabbed these

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2yb3

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
okay so little over a week ago get a hit on my add about chainsaws, person is vague, but i like the sounds of it, thought it a joke, but went along with it, tells me they got old saws from the 50's i tell them id bite, but they dont get back to me for over a weekish finally get a reply, and a pic or two well the whole lot for 700 climbing spurs, ropes everything you name it 700, im like holy power of grey sckull, but then they give me the bad news guess what someone grabbed in that week they didnt get back to me. View attachment 180445View attachment 180446 I am now sad, and not sure if the rest of the homies, mac and pioneer are worth 700, Id get all the bars too. if you didnt guess those stihls well someone got them a few days ago, reason why they didnt get back to me, anyways minus the stihls you guys think the lot is worth it?

Are you serious? The Macs and the PM Canadien alone are a passable deal at $700. Throw in a 394, a Pioneer, and all those bars and chains? Granberg CSM? Oregon breaker? Part the lot out. You'll make bank on the 'Bay.

ok thanks, thats why I ask the seasoned old dogs, this young pup still has lots to learn lol well better get in the ford this weekend and off i go, gonna ask for more pictures. something about a titan as well, not sure what that cartoonish saw is lol with those nasty dogs, see if i can get them to reserve that payload for me
edit i guess most of them run, retired faller who doesnt need them, wants room in his shed.

and a running pioneer 50? with a manual, im getting more pics now bunch of manuals, papers and repair kits, 45+ years worth of falling gear, some axes, not normal hardware store ones, nice old axes i guess, theyre sending me some more pictures right now, sad that the stihls are gone but oh well hes gonna pile them on the lawn all the equip so i know whats there, and a list lol over half run so hmm

HMMM, BC that's my territory!! GRRRR
Easy there Cujo
cujo.jpg

LOL. No worries. I'm in Victoria BC

ahh cujo, not to worry only island I go to are the queen charlottes lol still no new pics, since i guess that was only half the collection, so im really excited now.
edit, anyone know what pm that is, and wheres randy mac to id those macs lol

Last edited:
A buddy of mine grabbed both the 090's and 394 last summer...looks like they haven't taken any new pics. He paid $youdontwanttoknow.

ahh, i had a hard time understanding them on the phone thought they might have said last year but whent with last week, i still would paid good for those stihls, little drive this weekend and I might get the rest, still no pics yet

This Pioneer (1750/1770/1771) is worth more than a buck or 2. This is actually the first one I've ever seen that wasn't an advertisement. If it was in decent shape (as it looks to be) I would give a good amount.

Chris B.

180446d1303081943-dads-pictures-018-jpg

Let me know it you want to turn the big Mac ( right hand start). Just send me a PM. I can help you ID the saw if you make the connection. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back