going solo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poorboypaul

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got some tops hung up with the 80 horse 4030, then couldn't get the chain undone from around them, so headed back to get the solo 656, which I was going to take in the first place(#*$% CRS). Didn't get real excited. Burned a tank of fuel, then loaded the old man's 2520 up with some and took it to the greenhouse. Usually skid the tops back to the house with the 4030, cut them up at the stove. Saves a lot of handling and doesn't tear the yard up like my truck. But it was just a nice fall day and couldn't think of anything better than gettin out and cuttin some wood up. Attached a few pics of how nice it was here.
View attachment 258548View attachment 258549View attachment 258550View attachment 258551

Big fun! I am hoping to get back to cutting and splitting more next week. I heaped up some uglies today as a test run, arm was working OK enough for that. I agree, wayyy too nice of weather to not be cutting!

Looks like some good cutting.. nothing better then a loader for wood.. makes unloading easy.. no bending down for it. I hope to be back cutting this week.. I better hurry the snow is on its way.. was 22f this morning..

Latest posts

Back