Good couple of weeks for finding saws !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave k

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Over the past two weeks I've been lucky finding a few nice saws.A 76-78ish 070,015,011,010 and picked these two today a never started BLK 1963 and a never started 070 which has been sitting waiting since 1998. The other saws are due to arrive in the next week.

The BLK is especially sweet. I'd like to gas them up just to hear them run. Is that a new new bar on the 070 or a NOS bar?

Thanks fellas. I ran the 070, after 3 pulls it fired up and another 2 and it was ticking over like an old pro. The bar is from 98 when new.
Ran out of time on the BLK as the recoil is ok to pull but not retracting so will have to strip and clean as it feels "dry" .
Ive never seen a brand new scratcher chain and am looking forward to seeing it cut !
I still have to do a deal(Ihope !) with the guy for a new (98) 090 AV and there is a new never used KS 43 for sale !
As I said I also have a 1976-78ish 070 to arrive and will be keen to see the difference between them ?

Here are your pictrues posted

Over the past two weeks I've been lucky finding a few nice saws.A 76-78ish 070,015,011,010 and picked these two today a never started BLK 1963 and a never started 070 which has been sitting waiting since 1998. The other saws are due to arrive in the next week.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok, some more details are in order. I'm not looking for your connection but just some info on where in the world are you finding those beauties? :jawdrop:

Those are some real cherry saws, rare to find in that kind of shape. I know what you mean by a great month for finding chainsaws!! Nice to hear you are going to run them, that`s what there meant to do. :clap: :clap:
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back