good day in the woods with the kids

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustyw

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Perfect day to enjoy some time with the kids and cutting a little firewood. Weather is nice, and it wasn't muddy. The kids helped load the trailer and I did the cutting. Just thought I would share a pic.

no its a orginal coot. I completely restored it and this is the 1st year in use.

Looks like the kids have smiles on there faces , they must have had fun today helping dad out. That is an interesting piece of equipment you have there. Who made it how much power does it have ,is it four wheel drive?

Beefie

Beleive it or not, the kids were pretty happy to help out. The little guy got something in his eye and ended the trip a little early. Almost had the trailer full. The orange thing is called a coot. It took me about 4 years to do a complete resto and mods to it. I repowered it with a 14hp vanguard. Its full time 4 wheel drive with having worm gear diffs, theres no slipping when you turn. I converted it to 4 wheel steer, only being 2 wheel steer when I got it, it took 40 acres to turn around. It has a big threaded collar holding the 2 halves together so it rotates in the center keeping all 4 wheels on the ground at all time. Couple that with the full time 4 wheel drive, its just about unstopable. Oh ya, it floats too, but I am going to try that when it warms up. Only been done about 6 months since being redone. If you want to see more about them, go to www.cootworld.com. Once in a while, one will pop up on ebay.

Latest posts

Back