New here, from CA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuercusGuy

Reaction score
What's up everyone! I've been on this site researching things in this line of work and decided to sign up since I'm pretty much always here!
Names Richard, recently purchased 50 acres in Nevada city CA and it's an immensely wooded piece of land. Been wanting to do the arborist thing for years, and decided I'd use my property as sort of a training grounds as I get a hang of this profession. Anyway, I traveled a long time saving money with my wife and 4 year old kiddo (who climbs cedars without my permission and a little rip saw to cut down limbs, brave kid.)
Started with firewood where I learned so much about felling dead standing madrones and oaks. Recently got a Whisper Drum chipper, which I've been on here these days researching extensively. And getting into climbing, if anyone has any suggestions for a good saddle please reach out!

Anyway, that's pretty much it. Glad to be here, and I look forward to helping others with the little I know and learning from you knowledgeable people.

Back