Good Job and continue to excel.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
Dears Arborist-site members, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation for your hard word and yours investigations reports,comments, and complaints in this incredible web-site. I was working in the bigger corporations in arboriculture, but now I am working in a family tree company, I am feeling very well like everyone in this company my nice company, but if I see something wrong I will make complaint and advice the mistake. I am a safety tree climber, always I finish my job in the best performance and safe, like my all professional partners from this safety company. God Bless Sava Tree. If you want work safety and smart please call the company, you will be comfortable for ever, just I am an gratefully employee who are in vacation and do not forget my tree company family, I have a dream is 3:55 a.m and my heart told me write this, everyone will be happy forever, we take care you and you take care your family. Oscar Santacruz just a hard worker and your best partner and brother if you choose come with us. God bless you, be safe and professional. I do not write good English grammar, I am sorry.

jmack

jmack

ArboristSite Guru
oscar

Oscar Santacruz said:
Dears Arborist-site members, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation for your hard word and yours investigations reports,comments, and complaints in this incredible web-site. I was working in the bigger corporations in arboriculture, but now I am working in a family tree company, I am feeling very well like everyone in this company my nice company, but if I see something wrong I will make complaint and advice the mistake. I am a safety tree climber, always I finish my job in the best performance and safe, like my all professional partners from this safety company. God Bless Sava Tree. If you want work safety and smart please call the company, you will be comfortable for ever, just I am an gratefully employee who are in vacation and do not forget my tree company family, I have a dream is 3:55 a.m and my heart told me write this, everyone will be happy forever, we take care you and you take care your family. Oscar Santacruz just a hard worker and your best partner and brother if you choose come with us. God bless you, be safe and professional. I do not write good English grammar, I am sorry.
Hi oscar welcome, so you are still with the family tree service?

jmack

jmack

ArboristSite Guru
danger

Oscar Santacruz said:
oscar what happened that made that job the most dangerous are you on the east coast? was it storm damage? I like hearing about big removals j

sal b

sal b

ArboristSite Member
Oscar Santacruz said:
I do not write good English grammar, I am sorry.
hey buddy dont worry about your english or your grammer. This site is for tree guys not english teachers. be safe

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
BlueRidgeMark said:
Your English is much better than my Spanish! :D
Mr. BluRidgeMark, I do not Understand, with respect this words "lose" rhymes with " Booze" (Why are you boozing while working with saw?), Sir I think you made a mistake I watch in your public profile ( Find more post by you) and you wrote to your friend "the same words", (Why are you boozing while working with saw?) in 01-25-2006 and you said (you are not arrogant 4 times), so I am thinking you make mistake, would you please tell me, what happened, I will be happy; I am a nice person, professional and I do not know you this is a incredible site, to many professionals like us, so let me introduce my self a pleasure to meet you via this letter Mr. BlueRidgeMark, excuse me Sir, you know what I mean.

stihlatit

stihlatit

Addicted to ArboristSite
Acton On Canada surrounded by stihl waters
Hi Oscar
Welcome to Arb site. Your Communication skills are fine. If we miss something we will ask. Glad to see you here bud.
Last week I answered you with something out of the archives of the arb site. It was regarding a climber that was hurt or killed and it seemed as if the incident was washed under the carpet. I have been curious about that. Did the information help?

Arnie

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
stihlatit said:
Hi Oscar
Welcome to Arb site. Your Communication skills are fine. If we miss something we will ask. Glad to see you here bud.
Last week I answered you with something out of the archives of the arb site. It was regarding a climber that was hurt or killed and it seemed as if the incident was washed under the carpet. I have been curious about that. Did the information help?

Arnie
Dear Senior Member Arnie stihlatit, I would like to offer my sincere appreciation for your letter and information, also arborist site is the best site in arboriculture. Thank you for the found below in the archives:

http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/...hp/t-1097.html

John Paul McMillin08-23-2001, 06:42 PM
hey Tim ive been working in tree care and related fields for 20 years. About 4 years ago when i was with Bartlett Tree Experts, MY good friend Bob Palese was doing IPM at a condo. I had been there the day before fertilizing the plants in the early morning. The very next day he was doing specialty services and was pruning an azalea. Well there was a yellow jacket nest in the ground and he got stung once ( he was never allergic before) and within 5 min his heart stopped. the paramedics got there and got his heart going but now he was in a coma. I went to see him in the hospital and it was very hard to see a friend in that condition. Well he had no brain activity and they eventually took him off life support. Ill miss him always. I feel for his family he was only 40 years old. So do we carry bee sting kits with us out in the feild? most doctors wont even give them to you unless they know you are allergic. I think that we should have them with us!!!! john

But this archives I am not looking for, what happened you know something else about this lament accident, Oh my God, maybe in OSHA report or an news article there is the full investigation or the Bartlett Safety Coordinator Pat Flynn can realese the accident for information even a safety meeting to the bartlett employees, and anyone bartlett employee can help to do safety metting in this arborist site we will see. Mr. Arnie stihlatit I am looking more detail in this other important matter too,I am looking for more detail found below in the arborist site archives, My investigation began February 2004 about of this accident when I heard and I see this accident in the arborist site on February 2004:

http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/index.php/t-9025.html

I have been corious about that, has anyone ever heard of this; The most dangerous job is this "tree industry" everyone know about this, and everyone know about the numbers fatalities and serius injuries accident happen, but not everyone do not Know what happen exactly, why? is you are a professional tree trimmer with years of experience, you know what is happening, the silence of ours friends and mistake of the companies.

I request all the single accident to be file in the OSHA web site, name of the Company, name of the person injured or fatal accident, date of the accident, police report, full investigation by OSHA investigator not the Company investigation report and view public accident report, I lament the accident in Loveland I see in a newspaper, we sorry, but we are a thounsand tree workers who want know heard about accident in coorporation companies too. Accident happen, but the best way to is to make a safety meeting about accident and incident and no cover the company mistake. We can do nothing is you do not help us in this matter. Please do not stay thinking, Do it. Thank you.
Oscar Santacruz 101 Main St, Apt 104 Stamford Connecticut,
SS-----9727.

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
stihlatit

stihlatit

Addicted to ArboristSite
Acton On Canada surrounded by stihl waters
Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
stihlatit said:
Oscar I did a search on February 2004 and came up empty. Do you have a name and where exactly the accident took place. That would help.

Maybe some of the Bartlet guys can recall this accident and assist you with some information.

Arnie
Mr. Arnie, please try,
First: click archive, below the page at the end the page, Click archive.
Second: Yo are in the Tree care forums. Click in: Arboricultural Injuries and Fatalities.
Third: The number 50 You will see, Death 5/2/03 Tallahassee, Fl "Click"

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
stihlatit said:
Oscar that is the url i sent you and it does not open on your post. You said that this is not the incident you were looking for. You were looking for Feb 2004 and the attached url is 2003.

http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/...hp/t-9025.html

Arnie
Yes Sir. I am looking for on February 2004, a bartlett tree climber fell in a aerial trainning rescue, under close supervision by the Al Krivissca Supervisor from bartlett, serious injuries, no details. But on May 2003 Koyaanisqatsi said too a bartlett tree employee death in Tallahassee Fl, I am looking for more details to. Too many accident and what is happening, when I did the complaint to the investigators about those accident I was discrimination. Just I went take ours family.

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
04ultra said:
Hi Oscar What exactly are you looking for??

Steve
Mr. Senior member (ultra), I am looking for exactly, two accident. One: Death 5/2/03 in Tallahassee, Fl. Reference monkeypuzzle and Koyaanisqatsi at http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/index.php/t-9025.html
Two: tree climber fell in aerial rescue on Februry 2004 in Danbury Connecticut in a aerial training rescue. There are two accident I am looking for. Thank you for your time.

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
04ultra said:
I just did google search and didnt find anything.. Sorry
Thank you Sir, for your time, I will be investigate for ever, bartlett they give hard time, I do not felling good for years, I did my best to tried take my partners, every single day I was very good Foreman Tree Climber I did my best to the Bartlett, I finished in the best performance and safety all my jobs, just I am a right person I am not, " the silence of ours friends", now I know why? ours friends keep silence, but always I don care about me, this is the consecuenses. But I am a proud of that. So please BE SAFE friends. Thank you Oscar Santa Cruz.

jmack

jmack

ArboristSite Guru
what happened

Oscar Santacruz said:
Mr. Senior member (ultra), I am looking for exactly, two accident. One: Death 5/2/03 in Tallahassee, Fl. Reference monkeypuzzle and Koyaanisqatsi at http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/index.php/t-9025.html
Two: tree climber fell in aerial rescue on Februry 2004 in Danbury Connecticut in a aerial training rescue. There are two accident I am looking for. Thank you for your time.
oscar what happened all the links are not detailed enough. was it a training or a real rescue?

Oscar Santacruz

Oscar Santacruz

ArboristSite Lurker
jmack said:
oscar what happened all the links are not detailed enough. was it a training or a real rescue?
Welcome aboard Mr. jmack, I am still investigate those accidents, On February 2004, in Connecticut a tree climber fell in a training, the supervisor was teaching aerial rescue and a tree climber fell, serious injuries, I do not have details, just was announced in the Bartlett laboratory in Charlotte NC on February 2004 by the lawyer of the company, but we have no details, no name, no date, nothing.

(And Koyaanisqatsi said about other accident on May 08 2003 "we were told that they are investigating " I`d appreciate any information anyone has on the accident itself, even something like a newspaper clipping").

Two accidents, different years, 2003 and 2004, the same company, no details.

Thank you again Mr. stihlatit and Mr. ( 04 Ultra ). and Thank you Mr. jmack.

Latest posts