Good to see such an informed seller

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only impressed that he ever figured out how to put something on ebay in the first place:confused:

The problem is his location is out east where the "smart" people are supposed to live. I would expect that kind of stupidity from a hillbilly. ( I am joking of course) I just wonder if he knows whether or not his new saw runs on straight gas. I also wonder if straight gas is the reason the old POS will not run.

Bill

Bill,
That thing probably kicked back and gave the guy an accidental
frontal labotomy......That might explain his problem.
Mike.

Every time I see junk selling high most of the time the bidders have 0 feedback. Either they are not very smart or the seller is running a shuck and jive on us. Just don't seem right.

the fact he dont know what it uses makes it a pretty sure bet its got old gas. itll be on ebay next wk for 10 bucks.

Yeah, I agree, 10 bucks after he starts it up with regular gas and it can't run anymore.............

Rich,

It's definitely not the first. And unfortunately it won't be the last.

This guy is the reason why they make the wild thing.

No, people like that are the reason thousands homeowners get chainsaw injuries "doing it themselves".

But alas, our gene pool would be much improved if that particular idiot removed himself from it.

Back