Got a horse?You might need it....Gas hit 5 bucks a gallon.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out Of Gas We Were Warned!

Ok folks, what we have here is a failure to communicate! Ahhh, the nice clean smell of biodiesel burning in the International 7.3 liter engine on my Ford F250 powerstroke. Yes it's clean, 95% enviro safe,renewable, and only cost me $1.20/gallon to make and a little time! That my friends is THE cheapest transportation that will take a combustible fuel bar none!!!!!
If you have not began production of your own biofuels, maybe the times we're in now will start the BRAIN HOUSING GROUP into action mode and serve as a warning! Do it now, not 3 months down the road. We are getting ars raped by these high fuel prices, but making your own biofuels will enable you to fight back, and win!!!!!!!! Best of Luck!!:bowdown:

hey neighbor. you still got a pulse i see. Hey gas is only 4.09 here at Hess fuel center at White Pine exit 4 on I-81 . Diesel is still 3.80 there too!!!!! Passed there bout 1 hr ago comin home. You get tractor yet? Hope all is well

Hey, great to hear from you again! We got to do some riding, but soon! Give me a shout when you get the time, Douglas lake is on its way down, and its time to light some fires and kick the tires!
Thanks for the heads up on the fuel prices, I will defenitly fuel up there next week. I pass right past that truck stop on my way to Knoxville.
No tractor yet, the economy has put a hurting on business for me in the past few months, so the wife has asked me to hold off for right now. Things have picked up a bit in the past couple of weeks, so who knows?

Back